The governors and leadership team of our school wish to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and excellent
Teaching Assistant to work in our school from September 2018. You will need to be adaptable to suit the needs of our children and be able to inspire and engage them in their learning.
LMPS is a large primary school (400+ on role) situated in a thriving village community that serves a diverse catchment of families. We have a beautiful building, grounds, high quality resources and a positive rights respecting ethos. We genuinely value the contribution of every member of our team and are keen to welcome other like-minded staff. Are you determined, innovative and passionate about learning? Do you have the skills to join a team on the journey to outstanding?
The children are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
• listens to them.
• makes learning interesting and fun.
• is happy and smiles a lot.
• helps them when they are stuck.
The Senior Leadership Team & Governors are looking for a Teaching Assistant who: • puts the children first.
• is ambitious and committed to the children and their own professional development.
• has a love of learning and is enthusiastic about the education of all children, across every area of the curriculum.
• has a sense of humour, works well with others and is a good team player. • can lead by example, is creative and can embrace change.
• is committed to taking part in the wider community of the school.
• can build and maintain professional and positive working relationships with a diverse school community.
In return, we offer:
• young people who love their school and are excited by learning.
• an amazing team of dedicated, talented staff who believe in keeping the children at the heart of everything they do.
• a collaborative desire to be the very best we can be, prepared to go the extra mile.
• a team focused on school improvement and school development for all.
• exciting CPD opportunities.
• a rights respecting ethos where everyone is valued.
• staff who are fully committed to supporting one another to improve.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and should be arranged through the school office. Application forms should be completed on line at www.dorsetforyou. Further details about the post are available via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lytchett Matravers Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check in line with the Governments safer recruitment guidelines. Lytchett Matravers School values the diversity of its workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.