We currently have two vacancies.
Class Teacher: For September 2019
Salary details: Teachers Payscale
Job term: Full Time
Appointment type: Permanent
Contact: Anne-Marie Robbins
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact telephone: 01202 622378
Closing Date: 26 April 2019 11:00pm
For September 2019, we require an exceptional class teacher to become a part of our dedicated team. Both NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply with experience of EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
- Are you an outstanding and an inspirational teacher?
- Are you interested in joining a successful, forward thinking and friendly school?
- Are you committed to enriching children’s learning and well-being, ensuring the highest outcomes for all?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to these questions, then Lytchett Matravers Primary School (LMPS) could be the place for you.
LMPS is a large primary school (400+ on role) situated in a thriving village community that serves a diverse catchment of families. We have a beautiful building, grounds, high quality resources and a positive rights respecting ethos. We genuinely value the contribution of every member of our team and are keen to welcome other like-minded staff. Are you determined, innovative and passionate about learning? Do you have the skills to join a team on a journey to outstanding?
THE CHILDREN ARE SEEKING A TEACHER WHO:
- is smart, happy and smiles a lot.
- makes lessons exciting, interesting and fun.
- listens to them.
- helps them to learn.
WE ARE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WHO:
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- is ambitious and committed to professional development.
- is committed to setting and delivering high standards, ensuring that every child receives the best education possible, reaching their potential.
- has a love of teaching and learning and is enthusiastic about the education of all children, across every area of the curriculum.
- is creative and can embrace change.
- has a sense of humour, works well with others and is a good team player.
- is committed to taking part in the wider community of the school.
- can build and maintain professional and positive working relationships with a diverse school community
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Young people who love their school and are excited by learning.
- An amazing team of dedicated, talented and supportive staff who believe in keeping the children at the heart of everything they do.
- A collaborative desire to be the very best we can be, prepared to go the extra mile.
- Excellent CPD opportunities and Training and Development Programmes.
- In-house Teaching School.
- An individual induction programme supported by a mentor.
- Networking groups for Teachers, Business Managers, Site Teams and IT staff.
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme.
- A tax efficient childcare scheme through salary sacrifice.
- Free eye tests up to the value of £25 for users of VDU equipment and contribution up to the value of £60 towards the purchase of glasses specifically for the use of display screen equipment.
- Access to the Trust Health and Wellbeing pages.
- Access to a staff benefits portal through Sodexo and Portsmouth payroll.
- Free confidential telephone and face to face counselling for staff and family members.
How to apply: Should you wish to apply for this vacancy, please view the job description and complete the application form which can be found at www.hamwic.org and return to us.
For more information, please click on the link below: https://jobs.dorsetforyou.gov.uk/teaching-hamwic-trust-class-teacher-lytchett-matravers-primary-school/28904.job
THE HILLARY PARTNERSHIP
The Hillary Partnership is part of an umbrella Trust called the HamwicEducation Trust. At the HamwicEducation Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people.
We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders.
Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.