Skip to content ↓

Absence Request Form & Medical Treatment Consent Form

Please find the following forms below;

  1. Absence Request Form for your child/children.
  2. Medical Treatment Consent Form for your children whilst they are in our care.

Once completed, both of these forms should be handed into our school office.

Alternatively, paper copies of these forms can be obtained from the School Office.